Purchase the Aeroqual Cal/OSHA Wildfire Smoke Monitoring Kit to monitor the concentration of airborne particles emitted by wildfire smoke - in accordance with Cal/OSHA section 5141.1
Wildfire Smoke Monitoring Kit
Wildfire season is here
The Aeroqual Cal/OSHA Wildfire Smoke Monitoring Kit is used to monitor the concentration of airborne particles emitted by wildfire smoke – in accordance with Cal/OSHA section 5141.1, Protection from Wildfire Smoke or other similar regulations.
- Monitoring smoke levels during wildfires.
- Personal exposure checks.
- Occupational health and safety compliance.
- Checking wildfire air pollution “hotspots.”
- Fits comfortably in the hand.
- Weighs about 1 pound.
- Operates a full 24 hours in the field.
- Enhanced accuracy due to active fan intake.
- Measures PM10 and PM2.5 simultaneously
- Expands to to measure up to 27 other pollutants.