- ISEE is the standard in the US.
- Choose horizontal geophones for most applications. These are suitable for horizontal surfaces or for shallow burial. Note that wall brackets are available for mounting horizontal geophones on vertical surfaces.
- Choose vertical geophones if your applications usually require mounting Geophones to walls and other vertical surfaces.
- Linear Air-Overpressure microphones are suitable for blasting operations.
- Sound Level Sensors are designed for sounds that humans can hear, such as construction noise.
- 50, 100, and 250 foot cables are available.
- The Protective Boot is a rubber cover recommended for added protection as well as increased flexibility for mounting your Micromate unit.
- Optional Extended Memory is a factory installed option increases memory to 60 MB for a storage capacity of over 4000 events.
- Optional Auxiliary I/O Connector: Factory installed option allows for the connection and operation of the Instantel Remote Alarm and or External Trigger Cable.