Construction cameras provide videos and photos of construction activities. In addition to providing a record of progress and adding to site security, they can be used identify problems, document incidents, and improve operations. Datasheet
The camera is controlled remotely by a PC. The pan, tilt, and zoom controls overlay a live view of the scene. Panned, tilted, and zoomed views can also be preset for time-lapse recordings.
The Geocam PTZ mounted on pole. Solar panel supplies sufficient power to run the system.
- High resolution live images
- Instant access to time lapse photos
- Night-time security recordings.
- View live images from anywhere
- Control camera from PC or phone.
- Stream 4K video to multiple viewers
Customizable Time Lapses
- Schedule multiple time lapses
- Each can pan and zoom to cover the site
- Show progress, weather, and more
- Records HD 720p resolution
- Store 7 days of 24/7 video
- View by date & time