Vibration Monitoring Short Course
This six-hour short course from GEO-Instruments focuses on vibration monitoring at civil construction projects. The course is taught by instructors who have gained their expertise through study and field experience on hundreds of projects.
Who should attend?
Field practitioners, blasting contractors, engineers, and owners: anyone who can benefit from best practices for construction vibration monitoring.
What will you learn?
- Essential terms and concepts
- Reliable methods for installation
- Recommended settings for monitoring
- Painless troubleshooting steps
- Clear understanding of reports
- Introduction to automation
- Answers to your questions
Cost per Attendee
The short course costs $295 per attendee and includes lunch, a course book, and PDH credits.
Next Courses – 2018
Jan 30 – Miami, FL
Feb 1 – Tampa, FL
(Use the form at right to reserve your place.)
Planned Courses – 2018
Feb – Seattle, WA
Mar – Washington, DC
May – New York City