Trolex manufactures rugged ATEX-rated, explosion-proof devices that are designed to operate safely in volatile environments. GEO-Instruments is the official distributor for Trolex products in the US and Canada.
Gas Detection Systems
Trolex TX3700/TX3701 connectors are ATEX rated, explosion-proof, robust, high quality, multi-pin connector, intended for heavy duty usage in hazardous area applications.
- Solid machined brass or stainless housing with shock protecting fenders. Captive protection caps, immediately at hand. Two body shell sizes for optimal performance. Moulded ingress seals to IP67.
- Unchallenged superiority based upon a unique method of rugged construction and design simplicity.
- Simple to assemble – all main components are interchangeable making it easy to specify a choice of connector formats.
- Simple conductor termination – release two large screws and the complete connector will disassemble. Mate-off in a fraction of the normal time.
- Simple to couple together – simply push the two halves together and tighten the two large fasteners.
Gas Flow Sensor/Transmitter
Trolex TX5920 Series Vortex Gas Flow Sensor/Transmitters are used to measure flow of gases & vapors in heavy duty applications.
- Numerous mounting options; pipe insertion, open flow; in-line versions
- For use on tunnels, pipelines, roadways, ventilation ducts, mining, and process industires. Very low maintenance. No moving parts, self-cleaning vortex sensing head gives long term stability.
Universal Gas Detector
Trolex TX6351/6352 Sentro 1 Universal Gas Detectors are intelligent standardised gas sensing modules that cover a range of toxic and flammable gases. Dynamic and historic data is stored within each module together with the condition of the gas sensing element and its service history.
- Service and calibration, or switching to a different gas type, only requires the change-out of the module and this can be done with the power still applied.
- There is a choice of output signals with the option of an in-built audio visual alarm. The RS485 output version can be networked to a PC for central control and monitoring and is fully addressable from the base station.
Trolex TX9165 Sentro 8 Sensorstations are integrated, multi-use multi-gas sensor stations – with intelligent, interchangeable sensing modules that bring together an array of accredited hazardous-area technologies. These are served by universal data communications architecture, making it straightforward to network sensor stations to a master computer and expand the system if required at a later date.
- Each Sentro 8 can simultaneously monitor the concentration of up to eight different gases making it a multi-gas detector, together with levels of ambient temperature, ventilation, air velocity or any choice of remote connected sensors that you require.
Deadline Voltage Checker
The Trolex TX5053/5054 Deadline Voltage Checker is a hand held non-contact ac voltage checking instrument to provide a quick and final safety check before working on high voltage electrical equipment. Detect that a potentially dangerous conductor is LIVE or DEAD without the need for actual contact.
For complete personal safety the Checker incorporates vital, fail-safe, self checking features to monitor low battery charge, component integrity and LED failure. Safety is further enhanced by the use of rechargeable batteries which ensures that the Checker can always be charged and ready for use.
The Trolex TX6273/6274 sensor/transmitter is a wall mounted temperature sensor enclosed in a robust dust and waterproof housing, featuring a large digital read-out calibrated in °C, with choice of analogue output repeater signals.
Remote PT100 insertion sensing probe for machine mounting fitted with a flexible armoured cable protection, or an integrally mounted sensor for ambient air temperature monitoring.
Programmable Sensor Controller
The TROLEX TX9044 Programmable Sensor Controller is designed to offer complete versatility of sensor management and data acquisition through an easy-to-use, fully programmable system with a vast
range of operating options.
- The Programmable Sensor Controller was developed specifically for plant and machinery protection, process control, monitoring and data collection from diverse sensors and includes a data logging facility that can be used to closely capture critical shutdown routines or catastrophic plant failure.
- Data communications are also available, enabling the compilation of multipoint, plant wide distributed sensor monitoring networks.
- The Programmable Sensor Controller is DIN rail mounted inside enclosures and control panels or a Front-of Panel mounting option is available.
Have some questions? Need some guidance? Call us at 800-477-2506 or fill out the form below so we can call you.