Plan View with Alarm Status
Trend Plot with Data Table
Centralized Storage: AMP imports measurements into a project database.
Preprocessing: Specialized applications extend AMP’s functionality and provide compatibility with nearly any type of measurement.
Alarm Scanning: During the import process, measurements are compared to alarm threshold values. Alarms are sent by SMS or email.
Real-Time Processing: Plan views, plots, and reports are all generated on demand, using the most current measurements in the database.
Project Website: The AMP user interface is a project website. The pages of the website are plan views, trend plots, data, and reports.
Plan Views are site drawings or photographs that show all the sensors at a site.
Trend Plots show measurements against time.
Profile Plots show displacement data from inclinometers and similar sensors.
PDF Reports can be emailed to users on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule.
Web Access: The project website works with web browsers on PCs, tablets, and smartphones.
Continuous Availability: AMP operates 24 hours a day, automates repetitive tasks, and is always up to date.
Consistent Processing: AMP follows instructions in the database. Corrections to instructions take effect immediately.
Consistent Presentations: Presentations are preconfigured to ensure consistent scales, sensor selection, and terminology.
Plan views are site drawings or photographs that show the location, current reading, and alarm status of all the sensors at a site. Sensors are represented as icons or data boxes that change color to indicate their alarm status: green for normal, yellow or red for alarms. Readings update automatically while the plan view is displayed. Clicking on a reading calls up a trend plot.
Trend plots show data values against time. Plots are preconfigured for quick access but generated on demand with the most recent measurements. Two Y scales allow different types of sensors to be shown on the same plot. Clicking an icon displays a table of the values used in the plot, as shown above. Plots are generated as graphic files and can be saved, printed, attached to emails, or used in documents.
Profile Plots show displacement data from inclinometers, shape arrays, liquid levels, and beam sensors. AMP employs preprocessing scripts to compare and accumulate values from data arrays. Profiles can be presented vertically or horizontally, to match the orientation of the sensors on site.
PDF reports can be emailed to users on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule. Reports feature a cover page with optional logo, planviews, plots, alarm tables, and tabular data. AMP can also generate user-selected data in spreadsheet-ready text files.
- AMP accepts measurements from a wide range of monitoring devices. Measurements are typically transferred from the project site to the AMP server by cellular-to-internet communications.
- Incoming measurements are preprocessed as needed and then formatted for import into the project database. For example, AMTS measurements are directed to the Monstar application for least-squares adjustment and reformatting before import.
- The project database provides centralized storage for measurements, calibration factors, processing instructions, and alarm thresholds.
- Processing instructions can include most math functions, perform unit conversions, calculated changes, and correct for variations in temperature and barometric pressure.
- Measurements are checked against alarm thresholds, and alarm notifications are sent out as emails or text messages.
- Authorized users log into the project website for access to plan views, plots, and reports, which are generated on demand using the most current data.
- Download the AMP Datasheet
- Download the QuickView datasheet